Det_Riot

Det_Riot's Sexual Teal Whale Cannon Resurrection

Small updates: bought an MMR rear seat delete yesterday for 50 bucks. Was gonna make one but screw it, the price was right!

Another update:

y8abavet.jpg

• Moderators
Small updates: bought an MMR rear seat delete yesterday for 50 bucks. Was gonna make one but screw it, the price was right!

Another update:

y8abavet.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (they're already the perfect color!)

So I was sorta right then?! Go me!

Sent from Space

Another update:

y8abavet.jpg

The one thing i hate about the horizontal tails, you cant take out the damn lenses!

no silly, he's installing a licorice dispenser under his dash for the long trip to Mustang Week like in Wayne's World:

ialcr_fullxfull78804.jpg

So Much win!!!

Dropped off the assorted small pieces to the painter today! Dropping off the car tomorrow or the next day and it will be done by this upcoming weekend :pumped: then it's the fun process of reassembly =]]] It's finally coming together!!!

9052315123_a9fb770374_b.jpg

9052322073_99972c5aeb_b.jpg

9054549254_d958cfc192_b.jpg

9054546554_569612c8ab_b.jpg

9052315949_faaef2d950_b.jpg

badass! I'm still waiting to see them dyno numbers! I'm hopeing for 300+rwhp when the car is done :) love your looks badass! awesome progress!! deff keep us updated!

Me too man! Getting dyno numbers has taken a back burner to getting the car ready for mustang week! Before it hits the rollers for a final time I wanna throw a new distributor in it and fix my pcv routing to the proper set up then go for the gold :) here's my 292/320 graph

a8ymeta5.jpg