Det_Riot

Det_Riot's Sexual Teal Whale Cannon Resurrection

Gawwdddddddd that teal looks good, I've always loved how aggressive your car looks det

Thanks man! Shes a work in progress but I appreciate the kind words!

So what was in that box from canada, eh?

Uhhh almost ready for the reveal!

You could always buy the blank rear bumper, that way he wouldn't have to fill anything.

Where do you get those from?

Nice man! How many cards did you have them make for you?

I'm kinda bummed that my business cards won't be used down at MW, kinda defeats the purpose of mine if they aren't on my car to take lol.

Nice man! How many cards did you have them make for you?

I'm kinda bummed that my business cards won't be used down at MW, kinda defeats the purpose of mine if they aren't on my car to take lol.

I ended up getting the same deal you did Lol should of waited till after I got it painted but I jumped the gun Haha I'll just throw em under my windshield wipers at the shows n shitt

Not a huge update, connectors will be here tomorrow to do my cluster quick disconnect instead of having a bajillion different connectors all around. That should be simple wiring.

Car is receiving or has received color already, haven't gotten any updates but it looked like it was totally prepped around 6 tonight!

8a4umaqe.jpg

Once its in my possession its crunch time!

you shaving all the badges detroit?

Shave everything! Mold the doors, trunk and hood shut! Fill in all the windows with sheet metal and paint it all smooth. Shave the headlights and taillights too.

Basically end up with this:

59ci.jpg

Haha jk.

you shaving all the badges detroit?

Badges shaved, I wanted to do the bumper too but he wasn't comfortable filling in the letters. Whatever nbd. I'll just get a smooth one like blackmage posted and have him spray it lol

Mmm can't wait to see pics of this thing later Brian ... I've never been one for real cars but I've always had a thing for ur car the stance the RK's ,things just tits and now you got side skirts again :)

Shave everything! Mold the doors, trunk and hood shut! Fill in all the windows with sheet metal and paint it all smooth. Shave the headlights and taillights too.

Basically end up with this:

59ci.jpg

Haha jk.

Hahahhah damn I wish my powder came out that color, it'd be spot on!!

Mmm can't wait to see pics of this thing later Brian ... I've never been one for real cars but I've always had a thing for ur car the stance the RK's ,things just tits and now you got side skirts again :)

Thanks man! I'm super jealous of your shaved back bumper. You staying with yellow for your car?

Alright time for a nice big update!

The car is home and due to getting caught up at work, isn't getting completely put together until tomorrow or Sunday (effing weather). But in that time I have plenty of stuff to do.

Remember that thread I made about connectors last week sometime? Well got the connectors in and started plugging away (no pun intended) on wiring it all up!

9154481045_8a26556e14_b.jpg

9154481389_be8accc78d_b.jpg

(insert finished connector pic here)

I want to get into my car to put the other half in but don't want to pull the cover off due to shittay weather and it not assembled. Oh well.

Found a good deal on a catch can and some braided line so I pulled the trigger and will be picking it up Monday. In lieu of that, I've needed to order a handful of other AN fittings to make it all work. Needed to order:

-12 weld in male end fittings (2)

-12 hose to -12 female end - 90* (2)

-12 hose to -12 female end - straight (2)

-12 tee fitting (1)

-12 female to female union (1)

9161200531_2fbdd90ea4_b.jpg

9163421342_89c9faeeb2_b.jpg

9163421294_dce4eea915_b.jpg

Also seen in the list of things I bought, exhaust and valve cover studs because I'm pretty tired of being terrified that I'm either gonna strip out my valve covers or another exhaust bolt. Piece of mind thing more than necessary (And I needed to buy 1 more thing to hit free shipping)

And finally from LMR I splurged a little on my car and got a Canton sheetmetal overflow tank! Mine leaks out the bottom and this was just too spiffy to pass up!

Alright time for a nice big update!

The car is home and due to getting caught up at work, isn't getting completely put together until tomorrow or Sunday (effing weather). But in that time I have plenty of stuff to do.

Remember that thread I made about connectors last week sometime? Well got the connectors in and started plugging away (no pun intended) on wiring it all up!

9154481045_8a26556e14_b.jpg

9154481389_be8accc78d_b.jpg

(insert finished connector pic here)

I want to get into my car to put the other half in but don't want to pull the cover off due to shittay weather and it not assembled. Oh well.

Found a good deal on a catch can and some braided line so I pulled the trigger and will be picking it up Monday. In lieu of that, I've needed to order a handful of other AN fittings to make it all work. Needed to order:

-12 weld in male end fittings (2)

-12 hose to -12 female end - 90* (2)

-12 hose to -12 female end - straight (2)

-12 tee fitting (1)

-12 female to female union (1)

9161200531_2fbdd90ea4_b.jpg

9163421342_89c9faeeb2_b.jpg

9163421294_dce4eea915_b.jpg

Also seen in the list of things I bought, exhaust and valve cover studs because I'm pretty tired of being terrified that I'm either gonna strip out my valve covers or another exhaust bolt. Piece of mind thing more than necessary (And I needed to buy 1 more thing to hit free shipping)

And finally from LMR I splurged a little on my car and got a Canton sheetmetal overflow tank! Mine leaks out the bottom and this was just too spiffy to pass up!

Man, it all sounds so freaking awesome, I can hardly wait to see it all together!

Tapatalk made me do it!

My dad does too! I tried using a normal crimper for like 2 of them and was like man this blows so I asked him and he was like oh yah duh I totally have that.

My dad does too! I tried using a normal crimper for like 2 of them and was like man this blows so I asked him and he was like oh yah duh I totally have that.

right on! I wasnt sure if you knew I had it. Because it would have SUCKED to do all that without the tool

Hiding it in plain sight. So awesome

like a boss! Their minds will be blown! There is another hint in that photo, that would take some serious studying for any one to notice, but it is there.

So THAT is what a Boss hood looks like painted! Seems like a rare thing lol.

Can't wait to see the SVO's in place! If you need vinyl decal inserts for the SVO letters Tom (SINIS) can hook you up. He made mine.

Thanks guys! It's crazy seeing it finally in one color. Kinda bittersweet, it's gonna need something to break it up. I think I'm digging the badgeless look too, though the 5.0 badge would help break up all the teal lol (not that it's a bad thing)

Dan, I'm already working on it with Tom! I was gonna order them a while ago and never got around too it because they never got painted. Now I just gotta decide what color I want them in! Maybe coordinate them to my wheels ;]

@Gallows, I've got the MM front coilover kit with 14" 150lb front springs.