Det_Riot

Det_Riot's Sexual Teal Whale Cannon Resurrection

@Det_Riot you teasing us with IRS or what ;)

That's what I thought but that's not his car in the pic, looks like a new edge.  

@Det_Riot, def need to find a Vader / Storm trooper helmet for Myrtle.  Will also be using my Yoda backpack to it's full potential down there as well. 

oh yea i know that, i was getting at he's teasing about maybe buying the IRS.  :)   

@Det_Riot, def need to find a Vader / Storm trooper helmet for Myrtle. Will also be using my Yoda backpack to it's full potential down there as well.

I've got a face vader mask, it isn't the full helemt though.....come in craigslist :look:

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

oh yea i know that, i was getting at he's teasing about maybe buying the IRS. :)

*whistle* idk! Guess you'll have to see!

Did you finish the through the floor SFCs yet? That is something I would like to do some day but I don't know if I have the courage to do it lol

Mock up is done. We cut some of the holes in the floorplan a little large so we're planning on hitting up a junkyard and cutting out some floor pans to use as filler pieces since our floor pans have all the crimps and contours in it. Its the initial cut that makes it terrifying. But once you start cutting, it isn't soo bad. if we didn't want to tie the LCA bolts into the subframe we would have been done already.

@Det_Riot, def need to find a Vader / Storm trooper helmet for Myrtle.  Will also be using my Yoda backpack to it's full potential down there as well. 

I think I'll get one. :D

Bryan's supa' shady!

@Det_Riot , don't be like Baker, dangit!!!

Lmao exactly what it says. Hinging a license plate. Want to put my battery cut off switch back there

Its mildly overwhelming. The amount of bootleg wiring in my car is ridiculous. I've found speakerwire for power wire, house wire tapped into the window regulator motors.....insane

Its mildly overwhelming. The amount of bootleg wiring in my car is ridiculous. I've found speakerwire for power wire, house wire tapped into the window regulator motors.....insane

Same thing with mine. It was so much fun last time figuring out where all these random wires were going, such a pain. My behind the gauge cluster wiring was a joke, rookie moves done by me long ago.

Sent from Space

Today's adventure will be labeling all of the wires before they get cut. Then it will be plugging them in and working my way back to the fusebox lol.

Same thing with mine. It was so much fun last time figuring out where all these random wires were going, such a pain. My behind the gauge cluster wiring was a joke, rookie moves done by me long ago.

Sent from Space

The bottom side is officially tacked complete on the sexual Teal wiring problem..

All that voltage drop

Need a floor plan now

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Are you keeping ABS and Airbags?  If not, you can pull a TON out of the headlight and fuse box harnesses.  Once you start, you realize how little you actually need for lights, horns, wipers, washer pump.

Are you keeping ABS and Airbags? If not, you can pull a TON out of the headlight and fuse box harnesses. Once you start, you realize how little you actually need for lights, horns, wipers, washer pump.

Yes and yes, for now at least. I actually don't know if my h air bags even work because it's always thrown an airbag light.

Today's adventure will be labeling all of the wires before they get cut. Then it will be plugging them in and working my way back to the fusebox lol.

Have fun with the spaghetti.

Everybody says that, until they're sitting in my car, not sweating their ass off at Mustang week...

air conditioning is a must at mustang week that's the most I have ever used mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ditched my AC because I hate the way Ford designed the whole system, it's in the way of pretty much everything I was trying to do in the engine bay. I'll eventually have AC back in the car but it'll be an aftermarket setup like Restomod Air or Vintage Air.

Ditch the abs and air bags. Why? BECAUSE RACE CAR

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

@82zepher I already tried to get him to ditch them plus ac and ps

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Yahhhhhh not happening on the a/c. Maybe abs but thats partly because i dont even know if it works

Have fun with the spaghetti.

already am lol @Drake and I have already misplaced writes we cut, had minor meltdowns when trying to teach plugs. I'd been a blast

air conditioning is a must at mustang week that's the most I have ever used mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody says that, until they're sitting in my car, not sweating their ass off at Mustang week...

Which is precisely why this needs to happen

I ditched my AC because I hate the way Ford designed the whole system, it's in the way of pretty much everything I was trying to do in the engine bay. I'll eventually have AC back in the car but it'll be an aftermarket setup like Restomod Air or Vintage Air.

Maybe one day. Definitely not this year lol to much snow balling is already happening and stuff has been cut from my list of shit to do.

The one thing I regretted before Myrtle was not charging my AC.

Sent from Space

This.