Det_Riot

Det_Riot's Sexual Teal Whale Cannon Resurrection

Nice. I always wondered why they didn't offer the all black interior on the teal cars. I know you could get a teal 93 Cobra with black interior, probably a LX and GT, too. Just seems weird they quit offering that combo. I really wish they offered teal on the Sn95 Cobras but oh well.

Nice. I always wondered why they didn't offer the all black interior on the teal cars. I know you could get a teal 93 Cobra with black interior, probably a LX and GT, too. Just seems weird they quit offering that combo. I really wish they offered teal on the Sn95 Cobras but oh well.

I fully agree with you! The gray and black wasn't bad but as soon as you put tints or any dark accent on the car the gray immediately stops working as a complementary color hahah

Got my location for my battery cut off switch set this weekend. After mocking up and test fitting, there was no way that I was going to get the cut off switch to fit in the spot I wanted with the trunk latch right there. No problem, that's nothing some round stock and a lathe couldn't fix. More pictures of this as it progresses.

enu9apez.jpg

ema3ehyv.jpg

In addition to the mint interior, I also pulled out some wiring, this best be enough to finish wiring up the fusebox relocation. If its not, well, I'm doing something wrong Hahaha

japusy6e.jpg

Getting down to crunch time with the build. At the point now where I need to start reassembling to finish projects. TTFSFC are officially structurally complete. Just need to seam seal along the edges and finish up the "trim work" which includes the passage for my exhaust.

Exhaust can't be done until bell housing and trans is mocked up. Which that can't be done until the rear main seal is replaced. That project should coincide with the k member swap.

Rear coilover bar needs to be mounted which relies upon having the rear end in place, which needs to be dropped off at TeamZ for some minor work.

Getting down to the wire and a lot if things are going to be happening soon!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Great to hear the thru floor subframes are pretty much finished up Bryan, I'm sure you're glad to put all that work behind you lol.

I keep thinking I should pull my trans and replace the rear main seal, every time I get under the car there's a little drop of oil hanging, I just HATE the idea of pulling the trans, ugh.

...I just HATE the idea of pulling the trans, ugh.

Drop her off here, I'll drop the trans in about 20 minutes!

Bryan gettin' shit done! Might need more wiring.

Sent from Space

Slow day, ran some errands with @1997cobra, bullshitted around at @Drake's crib, then played arts and crafts in an attempt to keep everything in order.

abunymyd.jpg

@Det_Riot

How is the wiring going for the hands free devices?

12308.JPG

@Det_Riot

How is the wiring going for the hands free devices?

12308.JPG

Hahaha that's awesome. I laughed out loud should be able to plan out all my wiring connections today/tomorrow

Love healthy updates, good for the lower intestine.

Sent from Space

I think you're thinking of hearty updates ;)

What did we learn today?

Bryan has always had a "leaky" rear main seal.

Why?

Because Bryan has never used oil fucking resistant thead sealant on his flywheel bolts.

Haha that'll do it! Simple fix though.

5kbgc.jpg

Just kidding.

He still has me beat with that damn Magnum though... so envy, much jealousy.

Today's Christmas delivery:

2ypy9uby.jpg

5yse8y3a.jpg

Baseline suspensions outlaw Upper control arms, AN fittings and braided line for the hard lines to fuel rail, ARP flywheel bolts, solid pinion spacer kit, and Eaton 33 spline true trac .

Also purchased but not pictured: exhaust hangers, voltmeter, fuel rail adapter, crank sleeve, crank sleeve install tool, glove box

New roush/Alcon 4 piston calipers to go on. Partially assembled. Waiting on new bolts and coming up with a color scheme for the lettering. Will be 14" front and 13" rear.

pasaqyvy.jpg

• Supporting Member

^ u mad bro

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

This is me at a 2. 

YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME AT A 10!!!

mwahahhaha the other boxes are shit for my dad from rock auto. Shock/strut for a 99 intrepid and a brake caliper for that same intrepid. 

Needs 33 spline, AN fitting and fuel line upgrades along with upgraded suspension for H/C/I car. Yup. 

You're god damn right