Det_Riot

Det_Riot's Sexual Teal Whale Cannon Resurrection

Fully dressed with cluster surround. Still a couple more tricks for the cluster so stay tuned.

runu5u5e.jpg

hyju5yjy.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yeah, looks great. That black brushed aluminum worked out pretty good. Is it complete now or will you be adding some LEDs for turn signals, high beams, warning lights, etc?

Yeah, looks great. That black brushed aluminum worked out pretty good. Is it complete now or will you be adding some LEDs for turn signals, high beams, warning lights, etc?

Nah not complete yet. Got to still figure out what I'm keeping on the cluster, and what's getting relocated. As of now I'm thinking my turn signals, high beams, warning lights, etc, will all be relocated. Most likely underneath my CD player in that spare slot. Shouldn't be too bad, hardest part will be keeping the lights separated for the warning lights so they aren't lighting multiple indicators at once.

Well done on the cluster sir B-)

Thanks bud!

This weekend was a bit more productive than most. And would have been more but ended up taking an impromptu road trip yesterday with @1997cobra and met up with @.

With a solid day worth of wiring, the bulk of the tfsfc should be completed. There were intentions of pulling a floor pan from. A junkyard car to make patch panels but everything we found at the jy was majorly rusted. Ended up getting a 2' x 1' sheet of 22ga. Steel from home depot. Turns out Donovan was able to lay it down pretty damn well.

peqy5aza.jpg

ybuve2ar.jpg

Hopefully this project can be completed this week/weekend and full attention can be diverted to other places!

Thanks guys! Like I've said, most of this wouldn't have been possible without the machinist expertise of 1997cobra! Owe him huge for letting my pos occupy his garage since january

Crossing my fingers its done by mustang week. Like I said, hopefully tfsfc are done this weekend. Then its the long process if wrapping up the loose project ends.

Oh lawd jesus I hate wiring.

We made a diagram of all the wires that got cut. Naturally, there is one rogue wire -__- its yellow and comes from the cigarette lighter/power seat fuse but we don't know where it goes too. Have to take a better look Monday when I get back out to the car again

since someone didn't send the family guy an invite to meet up then I demand a pic of what formentioned roadtrip was for!!!!! B-)

Oh this thing?

ara6epyj.jpg

Bryan, the car is coming together nicely. I'm liking the TFSFCs. Great work.

Thanks stranger! I'm expecting some large updates from you??

That is a pretty professional looking wiring diagram! Looks good. I bought some art supplies the other day to help with my car as well.

That sucks about the shielding gas....always happens on the weekend when the welding supply store is closed.

I found this easier to do on PowerPoint and spreadsheets.

Now that's a professional diagram! Did you use lines or just make a big table?

Pretty much every time I have all my shit together ready to weld for a few hours, that's when I'm out of gas. It lets you really get into a groove, maybe a half hour in, then you start head scratching like "why does this look like shit all the sudden?" then you look over and the tank has its troll face on lol.

Pretty much every time I have all my shit together ready to weld for a few hours, that's when I'm out of gas. It lets you really get into a groove, maybe a half hour in, then you start head scratching like "why does this look like shit all the sudden?" then you look over and the tank has its troll face on lol.

Hahaha exactly

I am a visual person.  So I line it out, in color and labeled (size & color) on the lines.  Use shapes for components and line it out.  So much faster than trying to draw a straight line that you can't fix as easily if you screw it up. 

That and, once you have a good layout, put it on a thumb drive and have it printed at your local office supply place.  Print it out and pin it up to the wall so you can make notes on and follow as a guide.

Now that's a professional diagram! Did you use lines or just make a big table?

Fancy art work you have there lol. Better get grooving MW will be here before ya know it lol.

Ugh don't remind me. Finalized plans for the year....I mean rear -__- got yo order a bunch a shit then finish plugging away. Gonna set a tune day for the week before mustang week giving me as much time as possible to close up loose ends.....yikes.

Got the rest of the big parts for r my interior swap! Black carpet and mint dash for 50 bucks from the junk yard and a whole bunch of wire to complete the fusebox relocation!