V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

Sorry [emoji17]. Lol camera ended up being misplaced for a week before deciding to look for it and see how these pics came out

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram @Rolocut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got any pics of that white saleen in the background of your last pic?

9yhe6e3y.jpg

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram @Rolocut

Sick B-)  Any issues seeing out the windshield with the cowl? Got a pic of the inside looking out?

Sick B-)  Any issues seeing out the windshield with the cowl? Got a pic of the inside looking out?

Zero issues at all with hitting cowel or the windshield. There are plenty of pics around with the hood open as well lol

Got any pics of that white saleen in the background of your last pic?

I have many pics of the saleen, thats my best friends car. Its a 2v with a torque tech manifold and a stage 6 ported eaton on 12lbs

I agree, of course I'd say about 80%+ of cars on the road fall into that category lol. Those cars are just ass-ugly IMO.

I was telling chris this morn, a good friend of mine, her mom just sold her 05 sixxer and bought a 2014 camaro.  *facepalm*    her 05 gave her a TON of issues though, auto trans problems and starting issues up the wazoo.  Not that the camaro won't have 300 recalls by the time july ends, but either way, I was disappointed to hear it!

did the svo's have 5 lugs? or was that an upgrade

It had an IRS swap out back, I think he did a 5 lug swap up front. Not totally sure but I think the SVO's were 4 lug.

nope they were 5 lug factory and had koni shocks and struts and rear disc brakes they are very cool cars

Never knew that!

Never knew that!

Me either, I wasn't aware any of the foxes that old had 5 lug. The only other fox I know of that came with 5 lug hubs was the 93 R, even the regular 93 cobra only had 4 lug. The SVO's were definitely cool cars, probably why they have such a following still!

After driving into work this past Friday:

2014-03-21074920.jpg

More proof of why I love MG.

Can I cheat a little and back track a few days?  Mine had a pretty cool garage mate last weekend...

10393574_10101183182874135_4903286232518

Cool and expensive at that, lol.

More proof of why I love MG.

Ditto.  I always told myself if I ever moved to a new edge, it would be a MG 01 Cobra or I'd try to find a Saleen in MG.  The color is just awesome.

Cool and expensive at that, lol.

Ha, yeah.  Belongs to my parents.  They let my wife and I use it for our wedding.  Turns heads like you wouldn't believe.  It's a really fun car... Numbers matching 350horse 327cubic inch, 4 speed, side pipes, black on black.  Just about everything a mid-year Corvette should be.  They've made a pretty good investment, imo.  They bought it almost 28 years ago for something like $13k.  It's currently insured for $75k.