V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

It sure helps with getting into driveways and over speedbumps. It's not like I need a bumper for anything other than shows. Bumper shumper. 

So you're just gonna drive around without a bumper cover on? .... and only put it on for shows?

So you're just gonna drive around without a bumper cover on? .... and only put it on for shows?

If it's at this ride height, yes. But I don't really drive the car more than once a month and only go to car shows about 10 times the entire year. During the summer I usually raise the car up a bit so I have no issues and put the bumper back on. 

Finally got some miles on the car! Took to a small car-bbq with some local forum guys and gals, here's some phone shoots, I'll get some better quality camera shots up later!

ddd4070cdcbd923e2548733517716636.jpg

d47de15abb2b88f60c8b9b7023205f14.jpg

post-6-14142817443412_thumb.jpeg

• Supporting Member

starting to make me mad with these tease pics!! need a full shoot man quit being stingy :angry:

Hahha thanks man! I just moved to Phoenix 4 months ago and I don't have my good camera anymore. Need to meet up with someone with a real camera and not my iPhone. Zoom in to catch the point of the photo though [emoji12]

• Supporting Member

Haha were are super low emission vehicles. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. Define it for me please... Cause I'm gettin mid to low twenties. To me, that's excellent [emoji2]