V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

man that thing looks good. what ever happened to it?

Sold it a long time ago after I bought the Lincoln.  Was taking up too much space.

and incase anyone forgot what a running mustang sounds like sometimes... ;)

<_<

• Supporting Member

i want to like that post @fiveohwblow because of the cool pictures...but i can't bring myself to like that you're selling it :(

I hear that brotha. Only reason I'm selling is due to room, or lack thereof. Having 4 cars in a two car garage environment is getting out of hand.

I hear that brotha. Only reason I'm selling is due to room, or lack thereof. Having 4 cars in a two car garage environment is getting out of hand.

wtf? no man no!!! you haven't even shared her enough with pics...i feel like i never got the chance to know her man :(

yesterday...trying to get some ideas where to go with this car. so i for the first time really looked it over all by itself on a back street and realized yup....she needs some air

jpwhdw.jpg

side shot

296g57t.jpg

• Supporting Member

wtf? no man no!!! you haven't even shared her enough with pics...i feel like i never got the chance to know her man :(

yesterday...trying to get some ideas where to go with this car. so i for the first time really looked it over all by itself on a back street and realized yup....she needs some air

jpwhdw.jpg

side shot

296g57t.jpg

I know I know I just want to have a go at the e46 and I can't keep both.

• Supporting Member

jpwhdw.jpg

side shot

296g57t.jpg

I am working on my new magic show. Turned the new edge into this 0bec9e0626094a24e62a3c2fb3ff5e4b.jpg

Thanks @Steve-Oh he did a super job of correcting it, if I can get ahold of some of the before and afters the differnce is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0f2519bb4333f33dd37cd01ebfe74f32.jpg who needs bumpers.

• Supporting Member

:( you better stick around and do a build thread of the new car in tony's garage.

Thanks man, I am not going anywhere. It's a good group of guys here! That said, I hate being the guy that posts all things non mustang related on a mustang site... I still hang with the local stang guys too so I will be around the cars, just want to do the m3 to fulfill a dream. Eventually turbo build (1 year or so)

• Moderators

Thanks man, I am not going anywhere. It's a good group of guys here! That said, I hate being the guy that posts all things non mustang related on a mustang site... I still hang with the local stang guys too so I will be around the cars, just want to do the m3 to fulfill a dream. Eventually turbo build (1 year or so)

There's at least one BMW fan here in me, so you better post your M3 build!

jpwhdw.jpg

side shot

296g57t.jpg

i still do like it as is though :)  With the mismatched paint too ;) 

10949002_1535347823417549_479136701_n.jp

10787904_822354874476710_1112704813_n.jp

10903291_783798921668978_1637517680_n.jp

All cleaned up for the world if wheels

So minty Fresh! Love it!

IMG_3298_zps8f64e8f4.jpg

This stance looks awesome!!!!!!!

The trail of tears after the coolant expansion tank popped last night at school:

IMG_36501_zpskwibci7a.jpg

Kinda sad I didnt get a pic of this when it happened :( 

I am working on my new magic show. Turned the new edge into this 0bec9e0626094a24e62a3c2fb3ff5e4b.jpg

I have your phone number now, im calling you later :D

• Supporting Member

i still do like it as is though :) With the mismatched paint too ;)

So minty Fresh! Love it!

This stance looks awesome!!!!!!!

Kinda sad I didnt get a pic of this when it happened :(

I have your phone number now, im calling you later :D

I'm waiting....

Mmmmm nothing like buying a"new " vehicle and having strange smells... I got it on a hell of a deal. So far wrecked three terry cloth rags cleaning the wheels inside of this thing. Still smelled funny and only noticed the smell of urine or amonia when the fan was on lol dead bird wildlife and seeds

IMG_20150122_144050385_HDR_zpsfhrkxuzy.j

IMG_20150127_174657828_zpsoxqbrbdx.jpg

IMG_20150127_174727723_zpsel6qsqf1.jpg

Edited by 9838stang

Mmmmm nothing like buying a"new " vehicle and having strange smells... I got it on a hell of a deal. So far wrecked three terry cloth rags cleaning the wheels inside of this thing. Still smelled funny and only noticed the smell of urine or amonia when the fan was on lol dead bird wildlife and seeds

IMG_20150122_144050385_HDR_zpsfhrkxuzy.j

IMG_20150127_174657828_zpsoxqbrbdx.jpg

IMG_20150127_174727723_zpsel6qsqf1.jpg

i just threw up a little in my mouth....