V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

drove it to work today and realized the fan isn't turning on. but at least i made it with it only hitting 230

Is your coolant temp sensor plugged in lol?

Is your coolant temp sensor plugged in lol?

i have a manual fan switch so it's nothing to do with the temp sensor or the CCRM.  more so i think with the connection plug.  i've had issues with it before there and a little wiggling around usually fixes it for a while.  i really need to just get a new pigtail.

i have a manual fan switch so it's nothing to do with the temp sensor or the CCRM. more so i think with the connection plug. i've had issues with it before there and a little wiggling around usually fixes it for a while. i really need to just get a new pigtail.

Ahhhhhhh I see. I was just saying because that's what I left unplugged this time last year. When I pulled it off the trailer when I got to Myrtle it got a little toasty lol.

Its home! :)

More preeee!!!

All ready for Mustang Week!    ...in the northwoods! haha

maybe I'll wash it sometime this month :-/

She wants a fresh coat of wax... She told me.

• Supporting Member

Holy OEM! What's the plans for this one?!

Exactly! I like clean slates. Plans are suspension and brakes first, then power. I've done it backwards before. That said, this car will be here as long as I don't find something better. I'm not in love with it but I'm certainly going to spend like I am :D

Beautiful find @fiveohwblow!

Thanks! I thought so too. About 11 hours into the detailing now but that's always what I do.