V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

Brought this snake home on Halloween.

IMG_6069_zps7181ca52.jpg

IMG_6076_zpscc15ddde.jpg

IMG_6079_zps6497cfdf.jpg

IMG_6082_zps60a5cb2d.jpg

IMG_6083_zps7545fc03.jpg

Over 200k miles on the car. Only mods are a radio, drop in K&N, and Flowmasters welded in. This is going to be another big build/restoration. Since I snagged this up, all my C Head swap parts are going to go on this and I will keep the GT Convertible a 2V setup instead of 4V swapping it. This will eventually get a V7 JT Vortech and the V1 Si will end up on the GT.

Jealous man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait until I start the build thread on this and reboot the build thread on my 02 GT Vert. Fun times! All I can say is that I have an amazing and understanding wife.

Here's a better pic of the spoiler. Dont mind my skinny 275's on the rear. Going with BFG KDW 295/35/18's at the end of the month and doing 10's on the front with matching BFG's in 285/35/18. :D

Rearshot_zps4323a09b.jpg

I used to have white lettering on my old Jeep.  I guess I was ahead of the trend! ... usually am.  B-)

NewWheels006Medium.jpg

To be honest Steve i was always under the impression the rule was you had to be sporting Cragar SS's to roll with the raised white letters. At least thats the way i rocked the gatorbacks ony cutlass lol

db2bdc2e69348a9c0b3a0e38e2c28b10.jpg

I used to have white lettering on my old Jeep. I guess I was ahead of the trend! ... usually am. B-)

NewWheels006Medium.jpg

lol mine arnt as bright white, but on trucks especially with stock style rims I really like the white raised letters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk