Prokiller

Full Moon Friday Garage w/ attached house

screen shot right now @tony lol

hell, go old school and take a picture of your screen if you have to!

man you already know i don't know how to screen shot  :angry: remember yesterday lol. i feel like you guys are fuckin with me here....no? 

imma go try and sleep this off and pretend none of this ever happened. 

it was worth the hijack  :D

this is a joke right? 

I see old men on a couch.  Wtf?  That would look really weird above a fridge.

2lwrxub.jpg

ok well this pic wasn't even here earlier. idk maybe it's because i'm at home on a computer and you guys are on phones. such a strange picture though lol. 

So now that we know tony isn't on some serious drugs let's move on to how that pic got there.

Does it resemble any rooms in your house!?!? Maybe it's haunted!!!!! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously started thinking I was drugged at work lol.

Now that christmas is over it was time to take it all down.   my mom had collected these for years when they were a big thing.  Haven't put it out in probably 10 years and the last couple times before that, i did it all.  so since they weren't using them anymore, i set up the Dicken's Village at my house.

IMG_4332_zps290790e5.jpg
it's really hard to get a good shot of it and pics don't really do it justice.  basically took up half my living room.  i think next year will be better.  But now comes the hard part, finding a place to store it till then. 

oh and it was snowing.  jasper was mesmerized.  sadly it stopped and melted within in hour.
4035B371-0928-4DF3-B4B9-67B2408AC592_zps

anyway, getting back to storage.  I've been wanting to get some shelves now in the basement garage for a while now because we don't really have any organized bulk storage spaces anywhere.  So after taking some measurements and seeing what the best size shelves to fit, we took a trip to the depot to use up some gift cards.  had to move a cabinet that was already there to next to the wash basin.  fits pretty good over there and makes that area look a little more finished.  i should have take a pic of it but i didn't.

started with 2 18x36x72 shelves for the back wall.
97DAFAFA-0F30-4177-915B-69268F694E8F_zps

and then a 24x48x72 for the side
E2A6BAA1-3A3D-41FF-AD70-529C1A1F98C8_zps

it's kinda tough to get stuff in the corner now because of how deep the side shelf is, but i didn't want to waste the space and leave a hole or pull them away from the side wall.  its for long term storage anyway so it's not like i have to get stuff out of there everyday.  it's easy enough to take something off the side shelf to get to the back corner.  spent all day saturday organizing this garage....and of course didn't get a pics of the finished product.  i want to snap some tonight then.

since i had cleaned up the basement garage quite a bit, some stuff (mostly painting supplies) found their way into the big garage for a home.  so that was sunday's project.  put all the paint brushes and rollers and sand paper and such in more permanent homes.  the bigger project though was doing something about the wood pile that i had accumulated.  the previous owner had a lot of pieces of wood all over the place.  i just kept throwing in the corner until i felt like dealing with it.  well sunday was the day.  started by pulling it all out and sorting it.  thankfully he also left a lovely bin that worked out great for the big stuff.  the rest got stacked nicely on the plastic shelf for now.  the blue drum is old oil and it gives me easy access to it now when dumping.  and the Filko cabinet has found a better home for the moment.

F18BC1F3-F962-49E1-8AB2-579F2013C467_zps

pellet stove in the basement was giving me problems so i tore it all apart today and gave it thorough cleaning.  i also replaced the door and window gasket.  that was a messy job cleaning all the old glue out of there but it seems to be working. 

on a related heating note, i had gotten propane delivered monday so i could get the big garage heater working.  after messing with it for a good hour in the freezing cold i said screw it.  played with it a couple times through out the week to no avail.  The pilot light is working and you could hear the check valve kicking on and off, but it wasn't activating the burners and the fan wasn't coming on.  finally said screw it figured i would replace the thermostat since it's ancient and i want to get a new one that goes down to 40* anyway.  well my dad comes over and throws the break on (i had left it off since i didn't want anything to kicking on and something going wrong) and wouldn't you know, the damn thing just started working.  soooo annoying.  but hey, at least i now have heat in the big garage!!