Zach

zach's 1995 gt build

Picked up a Nikon d60 last week and played around with it at our local cars and coffee, need some more practice with it but still impressed over cell phone pics haha.post-375-14306924952_thumb.jpgpost-375-143069250845_thumb.jpgpost-375-143069252171_thumb.jpgpost-375-143069253246_thumb.jpgpost-375-143069254625_thumb.jpgpost-375-143069255742_thumb.jpgpost-375-143069256845_thumb.jpgpost-375-143069257746_thumb.jpgpost-375-143069258844_thumb.jpgpost-375-143069259843_thumb.jpgpost-375-143069261058_thumb.jpgpost-375-143069262381_thumb.jpgpost-375-143069264096_thumb.jpgpost-375-143069265413_thumb.jpgpost-375-143069266554_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@95riosnake @Det_Riot I'm about to start working on fabbing the side exhaust on my car. I decided to go with borla ataks so there pretty much the same dimensions as the stingers. I was just wanting to hear some advice on what I'm up against supplies I may need etc.... Thanks guys.

Oh I see how it is, just cause I used slp's when I did mine you won't ask me!!!

You racist!!!!!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

haha no racism we are all side exhaust brethren now.

Whatever bandwagon boy!!!

Haha! Just fawking with ya........... Maybe! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

nah I've been looking for a set since I got the car, 5 year or so. Just finally actually found a decent set and have the funds at the same time.

Tips? The way I had mine set up, was to have the mufflers as close to the outlet of the x pipe as possible. Then used the tightest radius 180* mandrel bent pipe i could find and cut it in half for the two 90* pipes out to the sides. From there, put your tips in the skirts and play connect the pipes.

Tips? The way I had mine set up, was to have the mufflers as close to the outlet of the x pipe as possible. Then used the tightest radius 180* mandrel bent pipe i could find and cut it in half for the two 90* pipes out to the sides. From there, put your tips in the skirts and play connect the pipes.

thats what I kinda was thinking. How did you set the hangers up?

I only had a single hanger that was on the back seat bulkhead. @95riosnake had a bit better method than mine. Make sure you allow for flex in the system. I didn't and it started to tear up where I put the studs for the exhaust.

post-375-143581810025_thumb.jpgpost-375-143581812321_thumb.jpg little bit of Christmas showed up today

post-375-143581810025_thumb.jpgpost-375-143581812321_thumb.jpg little bit of Christmas showed up today

Damnnnnnnn zachhhh

ya lol prolly gonna get the torque arm and panhard bar and Mabey the k member as a birthday gift to my self. Then I need to build the rear end and decide and a transmission.

4ab3366913fa82c99cd947dea6da5a7b.jpg messed around today and got the rear end build. Sadly didn't get to drive it because of poor weather but O well one more piece to the puzzle complete.

wow that was fast.

haha, yea it was a good 1 day project. It also helps when your dad has a 2 post lift he lets you use.

24e80b981a4143fe34df3de2da2ec692.jpg I decided to go with the forzas in microsuede. I sat in some a while back and found them very comfortable and snugg and at 18lbs each there defiantly lighter than stock.

man @Zach you are really taking this car a long way this year!

ya since I graduated and got a good job, I've been able to pay all my bills, save money, and have money left over for car stuff too.[emoji106]

24e80b981a4143fe34df3de2da2ec692.jpg I decided to go with the forzas in microsuede. I sat in some a while back and found them very comfortable and snugg and at 18lbs each there defiantly lighter than stock.

ya since I graduated and got a good job, I've been able to pay all my bills, save money, and have money left over for car stuff too.[emoji106]

I've never sat in those, but they do look comfy. I can say that I have tested alot of seats, and for me, alot of time the fixed back seats are more confortable. After a 4hr drive I might change my mind though, LOL

Great looking seats!  I've always wondered how the Forza's felt compared to the FX1's I have.

I've never sat in those, but they do look comfy. I can say that I have tested alot of seats, and for me, alot of time the fixed back seats are more confortable. After a 4hr drive I might change my mind though, LOL

You might be surprised.  I've done a few 3-4 hour shots in my fixed back Corbeau FX1's and always coming out feeling better than when I had the stock seats in the car.  But, everyone is different.

Yea I was worried about fixed backs being uncomfortable, but I think they have done there homework and got it just right. Because they are comfortable, and I rarely ever drive my car over 2 hours so hopefully I won't have to worry about fatigue.

Time to save up for a house now!

Time to save up for a house now!

that's actually in the works now, not a house exactly but a piece of property so I can build the house I want when the time comes.

Maybe it's me, but the video clip isn't working. The seats look great. I strongly considered some of the fixed back Corbeaus for myself. It's been my experience that many people think the fixed back seats will be uncomfortable, but are pleasantly surprised once they get some seat time. I've made 8+ hour drives with Kirkeys and felt fine afterwards.

Maybe it's me, but the video clip isn't working. The seats look great. I strongly considered some of the fixed back Corbeaus for myself. It's been my experience that many people think the fixed back seats will be uncomfortable, but are pleasantly surprised once they get some seat time. I've made 8+ hour drives with Kirkeys and felt fine afterwards.

thanks man, I checked the video and it works Maybe because it's on my iPhone. I'll put it on a YouTube link.

Looks fun and sounds great man.  I bet it feels a lot better under spirited driving with those fixed back seats, eh?  The stock seats are kinda floppy, ha.  I imagine your car is great to drive around on a nice night.  A buddy of mine used to have a HCI 95 GT Vert and I loved riding around in it.  

Looks fun and sounds great man. I bet it feels a lot better under spirited driving with those fixed back seats, eh? The stock seats are kinda floppy, ha. I imagine your car is great to drive around on a nice night. A buddy of mine used to have a HCI 95 GT Vert and I loved riding around in it.

yes the seats defiantly improved the driving experience, I can go around a turn faster than 20mph without trying to sit in the passenger seat or getting all up on the door panels.