Det_Riot

Det_Riot's Sexual Teal Whale Cannon Resurrection

Bryan is rocking the invisaloom didn't you know that  @Yeahloh95   on a side note I did offer to buy him some standard wire loom we were down at MW.... was a little concerned about the invisaloom causing a fire.

Bryan is rocking the invisaloom didn't you know that @Yeahloh95 on a side note I did offer to buy him some standard wire loom we were down at MW.... was a little concerned about the invisaloom causing a fire.

I had the opaque loom in my trunk, just didn't have time to install it before the trip lol it was on before the end if the week

Bryan is rocking the invisaloom didn't you know that @Yeahloh95 on a side note I did offer to buy him some standard wire loom we were down at MW.... was a little concerned about the invisaloom causing a fire.

Lol, i actually specifically remember you saying this.

Sent from Space

how did it do?

EDIT: nevermind, just saw the timeslip in the ET thread.  good job dude!  what were you launching at and was it bogging at all?

how did it do?

EDIT: nevermind, just saw the timeslip in the ET thread. good job dude! what were you launching at and was it bogging at all?

I'm trying to get videos to upload em on YouTube. Need to start bringing my gopro so I just have them lol.

Fastest run was first run, launched at 4500-4700 and it kinda tire hopped a little and bogged but was best time. Tire pressure was 18-19psi, 60' was a 1.76

The second run where I had best 60' at 1.707, I launched it right around 5000. And didnt change anything else. The car launched out pretty damn well, if I could upload the video I would lol

The last run, I dropped tire pressure to 15psi, and upped rpm to 5500, felt really solid on the launch, did a 1.74 60' and was faster throughout the entire time slip except at the very top end and was .02 slower than my first run so I'm wondering if I just let out a tit early

sounds good but i think you are short shifting it , that combo should work good up top and like some rpm

I'm shifting it at 6200, at least that's where the light is set at, I guess I can try upping the shift light to 6500 and seeing what happens.