Det_Riot

Det_Riot's Sexual Teal Whale Cannon Resurrection

I can't wait for the bro to come up and be like "yo bro, saw you car on instagram.  Bro, i have like the same car! Bro we should be like bros"

This is exactly what it's like, lol.

Hopefully Bryan will still talk to me this year even though I won't be in an SN95 :(

This is exactly what it's like, lol.

Hopefully Bryan will still talk to me this year even though I won't be in an SN95 :(

Absolutely I will, I can't wait to see h your fox in person after following your build all winter!

I feel like I've severely neglected my thread since I left for mustang week SO, that being said, I'll give you guys a build update tomorrow!

0a718acf1431f9e822ba54f691cd42de.jpg

Looking good!

Seems like since the Friday before Mustang Week, the entire board has just been slow.

I know after mustang week I usually need a few days to mentally recooperate lol

So now that I'm refreshed it's time to debrief and update.

MW 2015 was easily the most fun I've had at mustang week. Granted it could of been because the group of people I stayed with were awesome but it was definitely the most enjoyable for me.

Being that the car was very untested, I was a bit nervous going into it. The first half of the week I was kind of on edge, the cannon was smoking on start up and deceleration after a pull if I left it in gear. Well after I came to terms with the fact that it was running fine other than that and that I had a trailer, I stopped giving a shit and giving her hell all week. Like the slut she is, she took it like a champ. I'm leaving more now in thr side of overfilled oil than something mechanically wrong because by the end of the week, the smoke seemed to completely subside.

Now with the car mechanically sound, I can turn focus back to the little things on my car and finish up loose end projects that have been lingering. Installing radio, shift light, are the smaller projects. Mild sized is painting the underside the of the car finally and installation of thr sump tank that I got from @Rolocut. I'll likely wrap those projects together with the minitub project so I won't have to go back and do rework again.

After wasting my tires at mustang week, I needed to finally put new ones on. Well being that I want to get some track days done this year, I figure I'll just rock the track set up for the rest of the rear. Here enters: 15x10 weld RTS, satin black, Hoosier 27x11.5 quick time pros, and here leaves: roush alcon 13" rear brakes. It's mildly annoying not being able to rock the 13s with the track set up but if I'm changing wheels, changing brake is nothing more than throwing the extension bracket on and bigger rotor.

e3a7108eabd4b644e710161b63cc754f.jpg

5414db0c3295be220324a22ba0c793aa.jpg

Supa' sticky! I like the racecar look.  Should be able to see daylight under the fronts now  ;)

...and just in case anyone is wondering, this car sounds super ridiculous at WOT.  Cause's chubs 

Supa' sticky! I like the racecar look. Should be able to see daylight under the fronts now ;)

...and just in case anyone is wondering, this car sounds super ridiculous at WOT. Cause's chubs

Thanks @Steve-Oh! I'm falling in love with it the more I look at it! Haha daylight under full-size tire is basically car goals.

Dawh chubtastical :-)

+1 It sounds sooo good. I saw the MW burnout vid.

Looks great with the Hoosiers. Looking forward to the tubs.

Thanks dood! I'm real pumped for that project for whatever reason lol

Looks absolutely killer but I don't understand how those don't rub...

Not entirely sure lol but they only have rubbed entering a steep drive at an angle but didn't cut, just some sidewall rub so fuck it lol

I have to say the tips have 100% grown on me, I wouldn't change those. Not that you were saying you would, but I remember you saying you might...don't.

Do you already have the 13" rear brakes?

I'm incredibly jealous of the sumped tank plans :(

I have to say the tips have 100% grown on me, I wouldn't change those. Not that you were saying you would, but I remember you saying you might...don't.

Do you already have the 13" rear brakes?

I'm incredibly jealous of the sumped tank plans :(

Yeah, I've had them on since I put the alcons on!

brian did you get all the wiring issuses figured out ?

Uhhhh yes? It all just started working sooooooo yeah....

car is just raw as fuck lol. actually scared me when you were just coasting next to me and outta nowhere romped on it lol. side exhaust meet tony's eardrum hahaha. 

car is just raw as fuck lol. actually scared me when you were just coasting next to me and outta nowhere romped on it lol. side exhaust meet tony's eardrum hahaha. 

That is by far my favorite aspect of side exhaust. The best situation is cruising next to an unsuspecting person in a tunnel, then drop a gear and give it a stab. Most people shit their pants, makes me smile :)

That is by far my favorite aspect of side exhaust. The best situation is cruising next to an unsuspecting person in a tunnel, then drop a gear and give it a stab. Most people shit their pants, makes me smile :)

can't like this enough.  i do the same thing and every single time it just makes me smile ear to freakin ear.  how about it @Hickrocket1258

lol, i did a quick....aahhhh shit.....face hoping he didn't see it....like i'm so used to crazy loud mustang side exhaust cramming into my ear at the perfect fn angle

Is that Thing 1 or Thing 2? LOL

That one specifically is Thing 2 [emoji23] [emoji23]

It's a very large dark chocolate sugar cookie with white icing and a teal smiley.

Congrats on the purchase bro, started from the bottom... now we here.

Thanks Dan! I'm hoping I can replicate these for car shows and sugar up the judges so I have a chance against bone stock gt500s

• Moderators

Sure is. There will be no disappointments when all is revealed.

Who would be disappointed in a blow job (I've had bad ones, but they're still good yaknow?)