Det_Riot

Det_Riot's Sexual Teal Whale Cannon Resurrection

So because I love you guys so much, you get another teaser. I was hoping to have them mounted and mocked up today but the guy mounting them is leaving early.

Enjoy!!

51b7ad6b8ee4686aa644616c2ca0e79a.jpg

After a long weekend at NMRA Bowling green, I had a "little" surprise waiting for me when I got home. Wasn't planning on making this purchase for a good while longer but a deal fell in my lap and I couldn't pass it up.

05ecf4710bf9d4be1d19c4b9714413a4.jpg

df5ebe77784d9ca3e157552743e7429a.jpg

21d2d380ba66b5d9d56221ea8ba98bed.jpg

081d8304401e20392c342ce901b1a2e0.jpg

After a long weekend at NMRA Bowling green, I had a "little" surprise waiting for me when I got home. Wasn't planning on making this purchase for a good while longer but a deal fell in my lap and I couldn't pass it up.

05ecf4710bf9d4be1d19c4b9714413a4.jpg

df5ebe77784d9ca3e157552743e7429a.jpg

21d2d380ba66b5d9d56221ea8ba98bed.jpg

081d8304401e20392c342ce901b1a2e0.jpg

SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!  You SUCK!   :P  ;)

What size and AR?

So your hair got to long, and you needed a larger hair dryer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could use one too!

When did they start selling those at Lowe's? I've been there about 50x in the last week and can't recall one of those ;)

Must be a special order piece.  I just started back working at Lowes part time unloading the trucks; and I have yet to see one come in.  LOL

But wait!!!!!  Isn't the thread title now changed to "3 pieces of pleasure"?

Where are the other 2?  The box and shoes?  HAHA

So your hair got to long, and you needed a larger hair dryer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shits getting unruly

When did they start selling those at Lowe's? I've been there about 50x in the last week and can't recall one of those ;)

Special order, online only , gotta be a perks member to see the hidden key option

The greatest mufflers on the face of the planet. MOAR BOOOST

Things going to sound like a Prius hah

SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!! You SUCK! [emoji14] ;)

What size and AR?

I could use one too!

Must be a special order piece. I just started back working at Lowes part time unloading the trucks; and I have yet to see one come in. LOL

But wait!!!!! Isn't the thread title now changed to "3 pieces of pleasure"?

Where are the other 2? The box and shoes? HAHA

Precision x275 legal 88mm, dual ball bearing, 1.32a/r. May be a little big for my motor but that's just a turbine housing swap

whos hot side are you using ?

Not sure, its likely that I'll Fab a kit up with some help from some friends. I want to try any keep all the accessories that I can

B&G hot side keeps everything and fit is great.

Just a fyi

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

May be somewhere to start, definitely going to make it braced up since thing pig weighs 60lbs haha

I'm runnin solid motor mounts and since it puts the flange so close to the frame rails it will be easy to do on mine.

Just a thought for yours.

Now hurry up and get that beast on there!!!! Lol

I'm running solid motor mounts too, my only concern is how well a B&G kit is going to fit with a 88mm turbo haha

Honestly I'd have to wonder if 88 is way too big with it being twin ball bearing.

Precision dealer here in da'ville that I know has a Buick GN running a 60something twin ball bearing billet wheel pushing 1500+ at the rears.

He told me even at 1500 horse with a big cubic Windsor motor that if I go twin ball bearing with a billet wheel that 76 would be bigger than I'd ever need.

So your gonna get 2 of them then correct!? ;)

Honestly I'd have to wonder if 88 is way too big with it being twin ball bearing.

Precision dealer here in da'ville that I know has a Buick GN running a 60something twin ball bearing billet wheel pushing 1500+ at the rears.

He told me even at 1500 horse with a big cubic Windsor motor that if I go twin ball bearing with a billet wheel that 76 would be bigger than I'd ever need.

I'm sure the answer to that question is very likely yes. I wonder if my motoor will even be able to effectively spool it. As much as it would feel like I'm doing double the work, I could always just put a little 75 shot on it with a hall? sensor to read PSI and once it hits say 6psi, nitrous stops shooting