V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

190k. Just broken in lol

Haha. Wife has one with 111k. At 90k i had nissan replace radiator trans cooler and transmission. As there is a defect and coolant leaks into trans. They said 5-7k in damage had occured. It wasnt shifting correctly. They covered it all. All new parts

Haha. Wife has one with 111k. At 90k i had nissan replace radiator trans cooler and transmission. As there is a defect and coolant leaks into trans. They said 5-7k in damage had occured. It wasnt shifting correctly. They covered it all. All new parts

I happened to pick it up because the previous owner, sold it to the shop where my uncle works. The shop bought the truck from the owner for $500. The previous owner was towning an object across multiple state double the towing capacity at 80mph, and in 4 wheel hi. The owner roasted the transmission, and transfercase. He also trashed the inside of the truck. I have cleaned half if it so far. but man i happened to get a good deal once i cleaned this thing out.

I happened to pick it up because the previous owner, sold it to the shop where my uncle works. The shop bought the truck from the owner for $500. The previous owner was towning an object across multiple state double the towing capacity at 80mph, and in 4 wheel hi. The owner roasted the transmission, and transfercase. He also trashed the inside of the truck. I have cleaned half if it so far. but man i happened to get a good deal once i cleaned this thing out.

Its a beast of a suv I must admit. But yeah not surprised it destroyed some things. Surprised he made it as far as he did.

I'm going to be 1000% picky here but that doesn't appear to be installed correctly. I'd have to look it up.

Edit. Needs to be horizontal or 10* when extending back from the seat.

Took the car off the jack stands to let it run for a while, only to put it back on them. Had to snap a few shots before it went back up.

Love those big brakes and nitto tires lol

DSC_0402redo_zpsto0vao6w.jpg

DSC_0382redo_zpslb9tfpcw.jpg

I put on some camber bolts... i think i need to take little bit of the positive camber back out.

What do you guys think?

DSC_0384redo_zpsmixhih0p.jpg

DSC_0381redo_zpskk9qjnxk.jpg