Steve-Oh

Eons for eons....

Got the call, other place came through!  Going to pick it up in the am because I have to wait for the transport driver to pick up this beaut!

Look at her shine!!!

14019727973_9b0a5723c7_b.jpg

Winning! Talked with a few people in the new place just to get a feel for what they charge for gas refills. He basically halved what I've been paying, charges $25 instead of +$50 at the other!! Looks like I found my new weld supply store.

14008185764_23bf9cfb90_b.jpg

Sent from Space

Since last Thursday I've literally been to every part of Eastern PA, so tired of driving!   So I should probably get some work done on this tomorrow.  I will say, welder works a MILLION times better.  Feeds so nice now, in any position :o;)

I recently fixed my little welder problem I've been dealing with for like 2 years

I felt like hanging myself for dealing with what I've dealt with soon after

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I recently fixed my little welder problem I've been dealing with for like 2 years

I felt like hanging myself for dealing with what I've dealt with soon after

Welder problems are an endless annoyance <_< .  Makes you want to steal candy from a small child, then punch them in the face.

I.....  can i..... umm....   :huh:

;)

Come down to FL and teach me how to do that!

Real simple!  Open iPhone camera, scroll over to "pano", hold iPhone perpendicular to your body and keep the little arrow on the line!! ;):P:D

• Moderators

;)

Real simple!  Open iPhone camera, scroll over to "pano", hold iPhone perpendicular to your body and keep the little arrow on the line!! ;):P:D

I meant weld... jackass  ;)  :P  :D

never taken my k-member off before.  When you go to put er back in, are the holes elongated for fine tuning alignment or is it supposed to bolt in and have no adjustment?  

never taken my k-member off before. When you go to put er back in, are the holes elongated for fine tuning alignment or is it supposed to bolt in and have no adjustment?

Elongated. I'm just gonna bolt it place where ever it lands today but after paint we'll square it up with the rear. Needs to be within 1/8" if I remember correctly. But it'll be perfectly square when I'm done with it!

ty5ytu7a.jpg

Sent from Space

Need to clean all the dust off this lump of metal. Thanks engine hoist for the assistance!

e9udynuv.jpg

Sent from Space

I see your using the upper control arm mounting holes.  Nice... Low with proper geometry.

I see your using the upper control arm mounting holes.  Nice... Low with proper geometry.

Yeah it sits rather parallel to the ground at full weight.  Probably gonna drop it down a little more once I get everything together, need to keep up with the Joneses! ... or however you wanna say it.  :2thumb: 

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Lol this is out if control! My build thread is filled with so much non sense. Pretty hilarious!

Sent from Space

This is what happens when you don't have real updates!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Geez...I'm not jealous of either one of your spaghetti projects. What are you up to with it?

Lol it's not fun.  Although I'm not going to far in depth with this as Bryan but I need to re-wrap the entire harness and lengthen some wires for the tuck.  ...But it was jump started as I was trying to trace where a wire went for Bryan this morning before work.