Steve-Oh

Eons for eons....

Man am I glad my wirings in good condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine isn't in terrible condition but if I'm taking it out and moving stuff I'm re-wrapping harnesses lol.

Sent from Space

Mine isn't in terrible condition but if I'm taking it out and moving stuff I'm re-wrapping harnesses lol.

Sent from Space

where are you going with your fuse box?  inner Fender?

I've been toying with this idea of making a bracket to hold it above the forward most radius of the fender liner, cutting in an access panel there and mounting it. It seems a little much but that way I could jack the car up, remove the wheel and pull the panel off and have access to all the fuses.

Sent from Space

I've been toying with this idea of making a bracket to hold it above the forward most radius of the fender liner, cutting in an access panel there and mounting it. It seems a little much but that way I could jack the car up, remove the wheel and pull the panel off and have access to all the fuses.

Sent from Space

Cough cough relocate it cough cough

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Definatly needed that tool when I was doings all my soldering.

Man did it help!  I hate when you twist the two ends together, solder then fold it over.  Leaves a giant lump in the shrink wrap and sometimes makes for hell getting the shrink wrap over the wire.  

[emoji57]

I also made this. Got tired of trying to hold and soder

a7y5yja9.jpg

yvyje7u3.jpg

Sent from Space

Solder*

Sent from Space

DOING THIS! I'm gonna go pick up a cheap vise grip this weekend and make one, great idea :2thumb:

ive used the desk stand one for electronics, and those are super nice too.    if only i had access to a welder that is a killer idea man!

What a great idea!  Y'all make me feel like I'm doing something wrong since I haven't had to mess with wiring at all.

when you dont work on a car.. you dont mess with stuff...   :wub:  :wub:

• Moderators

when you dont work on a car.. you dont mess with stuff...   :wub:  :wub:

There's that... but I've seriously not had to touch the wiring.  I'll have to extend the washer motor harness and that's it so far.

please get rid of the aftermarket alarm... lol

Eff that lol.  Not trying to deal with that b/s under my dash.  I just tucked the horn away, so the horn tally is 3 lol.

:ph34r: not done yet lol..... nice idea on the wire holder

Nope, standard lol.

Probably the most lame update. There was a lot of garage cleaning that needed to be accomplished so I didn't lose my mind while trying to finish up the wiring. You could literally not move and tools were everywhere. In addition, the car and cover were coated with every kind of dust partial imaginable. Therefore I took the morning I had off and went to town. May not of been able to capture the full extent of disorder with pictures but you get the idea.

14267172250_385aa931a6_b.jpg

14473948863_8900d532a7_b.jpg

14267137789_924003f489_b.jpg

14452418732_135d01149d_b.jpg

14267181648_d415b0ee71_b.jpg

Sent from Space

• Moderators

I clean the shop more than i work on the car lol...i just cleared a years worth of dust in april...its now accumulated a new covering of dust lol

I think I will be doing this this weekend.  There's a half inch of metal dust over the entire back garage, and another half inch of saw dust over the whole garage.  I really wish I could roll the Mustang around to clean better back there.

I think I will be doing this this weekend.  There's a half inch of metal dust over the entire back garage, and another half inch of saw dust over the whole garage.  I really wish I could roll the Mustang around to clean better back there.

should be able to do that soon too eh? 

My problem isn't so much the cleanliness, I am just as OCD about keeping my tools in order in the toolbox as I am about building the car...my problem is machinery and boxes taking up space lol. If I had a clone of myself to work on the drill press restoration while I work on the mustang, I'd be set. Having a pallet with a couple hundred pound drill press head and other misc parts on it, in front of a band saw, welder, super long floor jack, two sets of jack stands and several parts boxes all crammed in behind my mustang gets annoying sometimes. I ALWAYS need whatever is behind everything else, every time lol.

God I just need to move and get more garage space...

• Moderators

should be able to do that soon too eh? 

If the coilovers ever get here, yes.  

My problem isn't so much the cleanliness, I am just as OCD about keeping my tools in order in the toolbox as I am about building the car...my problem is machinery and boxes taking up space lol. If I had a clone of myself to work on the drill press restoration while I work on the mustang, I'd be set. Having a pallet with a couple hundred pound drill press head and other misc parts on it, in front of a band saw, welder, super long floor jack, two sets of jack stands and several parts boxes all crammed in behind my mustang gets annoying sometimes. I ALWAYS need whatever is behind everything else, every time lol.

Starting to run into that problem myself.  The 66 has so much crap around it, I can't even get to the air compressor anymore; my work bench is covered in crap that I am too lazy to find a home for; there's still scrap in the floor from the 95 that needs to go to the scrap yard; a miter saw and table saw in the way; and a car that can't move because it is on jack stands.

Messy garages make life miserable

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Your garage probably looks like the Whale Cannon splooged teal all over the place!

yeah that's how mine was.  Plus I had parts unorganized on my table, BMW wheels stacked up next to the motor... just a ton of garbage throughout lol.

Yeah this I agree with.  Since the car and all my tools are in my dad's garage he likes to use stuff then just throw it where ever he deems sufficient.  I went through my entire box and found tools I was "missing" that were in the wrong place.  I also had a box with the Lincoln Eibachs sitting out taking up space along with the bimmer wheels and of course the mustang wheels I needed were tucked behind all of that lol.  Can't wait to get this all together and able to put EVERYTHING away lol!

Imagine when you have this many tools, and they are all on the floorattachicon.gif

I feel the pain

:o ... Would probably lose my mind lol!  That's like a 2 day process to clean all of them up, the troll is real!