Welcome to SN95Source.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

itsblown93

what gears do you run?

231 posts in this topic

I've got a set of Ford Racing 3.73 gears waiting to go in next week. I've been told that it will wake the car up big time, especially with all the bolt on's I have. I wanted an great all around gear and though 4.10's would be overkill, especially if I plan to autocross it. Next up is the PI swap!!

i wish i would have went 4.30's with my 2v motor.  4.10's just wern't enough.

On 4/29/2017 at 7:54 AM, MustangTed96GT said:

I've got a set of Ford Racing 3.73 gears waiting to go in next week. I've been told that it will wake the car up big time, especially with all the bolt on's I have. I wanted an great all around gear and though 4.10's would be overkill, especially if I plan to autocross it. Next up is the PI swap!!

I'd like 3.73's for my GT but I don't think it's ever going to happen now that I have the Cobra. Not sure what I'll put in the Cobra. I'll have to drive it first to get a feel for it. As of right now I figure 3.73's for that as well.

On 5/19/2017 at 4:21 PM, RassCar said:

I'd like 3.73's for my GT but I don't think it's ever going to happen now that I have the Cobra. Not sure what I'll put in the Cobra. I'll have to drive it first to get a feel for it. As of right now I figure 3.73's for that as well.

I vote for 4.10's in the Cobra.  The two 4v cars I had loved the steep gear.  

I have 373 in the v6. The GT still has stock gears, could really use a set to wake it up.