Det_Riot

Det_Riot's Sexual Teal Whale Cannon Resurrection

Shits coming down to the line! Big things are happening! Stay tuned as I might not be updating much until after Mustang Week to keep some things under wraps! =00000

I think when you do a vinyl wrap you're supposed to smooth it out a little more than that :bounce:

Awh damn i thought something looked funny!

so did you finally break the 300rwhp mark yet?

Haha haven't been back on the dyno since my retune. Need to fix my pcv system, helicoil a header bolt, and do valve cover gaskets, then I'll try to get her back on the rollers for some final numbers!

Update: progress getting done. HUGE purchase today. So fcking excited. Super top secret. Unveiling at Mustang Week.....stay tuned!!

I gotta have some surprises! Any who the newest mod should be here in 5-7 days, coming from Canada :ohcanada: :maplesyrup: maybe I'll let you all in on a teaser pic early....doubtful.

In other news the hood is in possession of the folks painting it. Been sending me updates on it pretty regularly.

-Trying to upload pictures..... tapatalk failing

I gotta have some surprises! Any who the newest mod should be here in 5-7 days, coming from Canada :ohcanada: :maplesyrup: maybe I'll let you all in on a teaser pic early....doubtful.

In other news the hood is in possession of the folks painting it. Been sending me updates on it pretty regularly.

-Trying to upload pictures..... tapatalk failing

You should PM me the surprise since I'm not going to MW. lol

Tapatalk made me do it!

• Moderators
I wish it was another set of export tails. I just wanna hoard rare mustang parts, export parts, BBS rks, SVO skirts, etc etc

I'd hate you if this was the case. I really only want the tails, but wouldn't mind the side skirts.

I'd hate you if this was the case. I really only want the tails, but wouldn't mind the side skirts.

Haha I share when I find things j already own but if I'm finding something new that i don't own, I'll usually impulse buy it