V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

Did you drive the car for vacation?!!!? I don't see any snow!!!!!!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Hahah yea it was a bitch to get out of the driveway ;) 

what sucks is no one would even know i spent hours under that hood just to get it looking like this  :( fucking HOURS 

i don't know dude.  i sure noticed the work put into it.  that thing is showroom clean.  i think people will notice.  may not be the flashiest thing without a bigger blower or turbo, but it's definitely one of the cleanest bays i've seen in a long time.

i don't know dude.  i sure noticed the work put into it.  that thing is showroom clean.  i think people will notice.  may not be the flashiest thing without a bigger blower or turbo, but it's definitely one of the cleanest bays i've seen in a long time.

thanks ryan i'll get here there eventually lol. i plan to keep this one so i'm not calling her finished for at least a few years :P 

Getting ready for a possible rain race tomorrow.

Looks like a fun car!  Not usually a fan of fr500's but I really dig the gunmetal centers on the red.  Looks great.

Looks like a fun car! Not usually a fan of fr500's but I really dig the gunmetal centers on the red. Looks great.

Thank you very much. I'm not the biggest fan of them either, but they were on sale and I couldn't pass up the deal deal for a relatively light track wheel.