V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

My neighbor is a 6'3" ex-ufc fighter, current corrections officer, with a 900HP Chevelle SS.

I don't think that's the best idea.

Stop being such a bitch be hit the gym bruh

ccw's? my god man do you work at a wheel company lol? glad you still have her i thought you sold it

Lol, no lie I had the car sold and the buyer was going to come pick it up tomorrow. Then I charged it up and drove it around yesterday and realized I just couldn't get rid of it. I guess I'm married to the car for life lol.

Lol, no lie I had the car sold and the buyer was going to come pick it up tomorrow. Then I charged it up and drove it around yesterday and realized I just couldn't get rid of it. I guess I'm married to the car for life lol.

hahaaa, awesome!

look around the meter, there are some definite lines that make it look funny.

yea where the lines get jagged? i get that in all my pics. i think i'm doing something wrong with sizing or maybe it's from using tinypic. i usually get those jagged or zigzag looking lines around the wheels lol. 

here's another i the same spot and i posted a video of me driving down the same street where all the meters are lol. 

1zvu9n8.jpg

Please tell me that's not photoshopped. I wouldn't change a single thing

lol why does everyone think i photoshop my car.....what part looks photoshopped? 

how low it's sitting? thats what it does a lot...if i'm on an incline, slant or anything it transfers over to one side cause i have my shocks/struts set so soft i think.