95opal

Opals rebirth

Like when someone copies your bay skirt design?! [emoji43] In all fairness, I originally thought I was being creative as that seems like the natural way it should flow, until I looked again at your engine bay shots and was like "Shit, that's where that idea came from." I'll rep it properly and next time I see you, you can autograph it for me [emoji6]

That is excellent looking. I'm guessing you made new splash shields on the sides under the frame rails there out of some thin steel or aluminum? The factory plastic ones are quite flimsy and in my case were pretty much perma-warped.

That is excellent looking. I'm guessing you made new splash shields on the sides under the frame rails there out of some thin steel or aluminum? The factory plastic ones are quite flimsy and in my case were pretty much perma-warped.

Thanks, the splash shields are just sheet that I bent up. I  just couldn't put that plastic crap back in after I re did the bay, it just looked like ass. Plus with the remote pump  I knew exactly were I was going to plumb it and this made it simple and neat

Dan Ill be running a mezier 55gmp remote pump.

Just looked it up and that's a sweet piece. I'm going to have to log that into the "maybe someday" file in my head. That will clean up the front of a motor big time.

Dan you know me clean is my motto lol. Blower and alt will be the only thing on the front of the motor.

So the complete opposite of my setup. lol, I think I have a couple square inches of real estate left up front, smh. I realized this fully when I was looking for somewhere to hook up the chains to the engine support bar and found absolutely nowhere... which is why I now have a lift plate mounted lol.

i am still trying to figure where all those hoses go ? but they look great

all what hoses lol... theres only two that feed each bank

So the complete opposite of my setup. lol, I think I have a couple square inches of real estate left up front, smh. I realized this fully when I was looking for somewhere to hook up the chains to the engine support bar and found absolutely nowhere... which is why I now have a lift plate mounted lol.

Yeah with that procharger and piping I can see the limited space. I would hate to have to work on your motor Id lose it.

Rich just out of curiosity how does that remote pump work?!! Electric I assume, but is there a plate that mounts where the factory pump goes or what?!?

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Yes sir electric. Pics in post #446 shows the block off plate.

Do they make that or did you do that custom?!?

That's looking awesome!!!!

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

If your talking about the WP block off plate... i bought it. Wasnt easy to come by but they are available. I originally wanted a differnt front set up but couldnt track down what i needed so wound up going with the block off set up.

looks awesome Rich.  are you going to share where you are mounting the pump?

Ryan.. plan is to mount it on the front side of the core support. Waiting for my rad to get back from my tig guy so I can continue mock up. Final resting place will be based off of ease of plumbing in the fittings. Has to be simple and neat. Pretty retarded thought considering it wont be seen... pprobably why im not done with this car yet uhggggg I suck.

Now that the weather has finally brpke here in the tundra its time to get the last phase of this project underway.post-55-0-50769100-1429022971_thumb.jpg

Yup havent opened the doors in almost 3 years.. sure hope i can remember what all that wiring is for lol. Going to finish pulling the dash and rest of the panels so I can get the gut out to the upholstery shop and get to running wire.

Threw the coil in its final resting place and started running the wires for it.Plan is to get all the existing wiring finished before I add in the black box and wire up all the new goodies...not my favorite task but it has to get done.

post-55-0-54244000-1429023258_thumb.jpg

Now that the weather has finally brpke here in the tundra...

Gah, so true! Finally started to get nice out! Perfect time to be able to open the garage door and work again. I forget what my interior looks like, might jump in it tonight Tabres style and just sit there, make noises and fake shift gears.

Gah, so true! Finally started to get nice out! Perfect time to be able to open the garage door and work again. I forget what my interior looks like, might jump in it tonight Tabres style and just sit there, make noises and fake shift gears.

I would love to sit there and make shifting noises but Im at the milk crate stage and that shit aint to comfortable lol

damn rich you do amazing work man!!

Thanks Tony still a ways to go thats just a mock up to check fit,clearances

and to give me the visual i needed to complete the finish's on the motor. Its all torn down getting some cosmetic mods before final assembly. Hopefully the finish product will look a little better.

Damn Rich, that looks beyond clean. Can't wait to hear some redneck pointing at the master saying "T'aint even hooked to nothin! Ain't no way that gon work!"

Im hoping the say that about the motor after i finish up the stealth plumbing. I want to hear them say " that thing dont even run, theres nothing plugged in lol

not having the lid on is making me nervous

Lol troy just topped it off after bleeding the system. Hows that ...better

post-55-0-19792800-1432034999_thumb.jpg