cleaned up my old bbrc rails and and test fit the deka 80s

10551534_722822104421302_745164952008500

mocked up part of the motor to measure for my valve covers

CAM00270_zps633095b9.jpg

added some more bracing to the narrowed 31 spline rear

CAM00254-1_zps448713fa.jpg

started plumbing the fuel system  10AN feed 8AN return

IMG_20140821_214240_zpsf18b30b0.jpg

Going stealth with all the plumbing as Im looking to have the cleanest bay in the country lol

securedownload_zps7dce3bfc.jpg

CAM00277-1_zpsc7963be1.jpg

I highly doubt the lines run through the interior. I'm going to guess inside the cowl area they run to one side of the car, then maybe through another bulkhead (can't think what it looks like under the cowl) and to the underside of the car.

I highly doubt the lines run through the interior. I'm going to guess inside the cowl area they run to one side of the car, then maybe through another bulkhead (can't think what it looks like under the cowl) and to the underside of the car.

Probably punches out into the fender area

probably runs straight out the dash and has quick disconnects right next to the shifter.

I think I'm just gonna run fuel lines out the back of the rails, drill holes through the wiper cowl and just tape them up over the windshield, roof and trunk, then loop them under the bumper to a sump. Done.

Damn! It's like you guys can read minds!

I think I'm just gonna run fuel lines out the back of the rails, drill holes through the wiper cowl and just tape them up over the windshield, roof and trunk, then loop them under the bumper to a sump. Done.

Function > form.  Respect.

@Yeahloh95 little hint you have to toss the wiper motor and arm assembly in the garbage. The rest is magic lol. Seeing you like this part of the plumbing job yoour going to love the next rabbit i pull out of the magic hat.

so if you're ditching the wipers/motor, then why keep that ugly molded up piece of plastic in there and not just make a smoother looking cover?

so if you're ditching the wipers/motor, then why keep that ugly molded up piece of plastic in there and not just make a smoother looking cover?

Cause that little bump out will be housing something other than a wiper motor young jedi

sneaky pete?

Ryan I guess I did such a good job of hiding my nitrous system the first time around you hadn't noticed it in 6 years , so no need for a sneaky pete lol

@95opal didn't tell you this but he's actually going to start running moonshine across state lines. @Prokiller

F the moonshine Bryan its vegetables... that's were the moneys at lol

Ryan I guess I did such a good job of hiding my nitrous system the first time around you hadn't noticed it in 6 years , so no need for a sneaky pete lol

i knew you had it.  the tank was under the tonneau cover

Rich is going to fill the cowl area with tiny subwoofers and 6x9's obviously.That way they hear you comin.

lmao!!! 

but he is tucking some stuff in there huh? i was thinking about getting rid of my wipers and all the arms in there to hide some stuff if i ever do a tuck. seems kinda roomy in there

• Moderators

i bet the fuel reg can fit in there

I thought this sad fuel rag at first and I got this image of a red shop rag hanging out of Rich's quarter panel in place of a gas cap.

Tabers no race gas

Troy regulator could fit but i opted to put it in the fenderwell

Chris no rag cell iz hooked up to stock filler tube.

Sounds as though you guys have never seen stuff ran threw the cowl area. Its been done a miLlion times over, im not reinventing the wheel here, just taking a step away frpm your average mustang build.

Tabers no race gas

Troy regulator could fit but i opted to put it in the fenderwell

Chris no rag cell iz hooked up to stock filler tube.

Sounds as though you guys have never seen stuff ran threw the cowl area. Its been done a miLlion times over, im not reinventing the wheel here, just taking a step away frpm your average mustang build.

you're running your thru fender exhaust through the cowl instead?

Lol Ive been running wiperless since 1989, give me the ticket i dont care same can be said with the front plate.

Besides the fact that the cowl cover is currently being smoothed so no more holes for wiper arms to even come out lol. That should baffle the local PD lol